We advise mainly business and corporate clients or other private/non-profit associations in certain areas of commercial and business law and represent our clients both before and outside courts.
We mainly focus on
- corporate law (contract design, M&A, shareholders disputes, directors' and officers' liability, stock corporations and group law),
- tax and accounting law (corporate and international tax law, double taxation agreements),
- criminal tax law,
- labour law (employment contracts, dismissal proceedings),
- IP law (license agreements),
- insolvency proceedings (defence against claims relating to insolvency),
- non-profit organisations,
- law of succession (wills/inheritance contracts) and
- contract law.
Our main field of litigation concerns the defence of auditors, tax advisors and lawyers in cases of alleged professional liability or other professional proceedings .
© 2006-2019 Schädel & Schädel Rechtsanwälte